The Best Free Apps for Writers

While it has been raining guest posts here at the IFW Blog, I have had the opportunity to write one for "Get Paid To Write Online", an extremely popular blog for writers run by Sharon Hurley Hall. We agreed that I should pick and review some of the best online apps that can assist writers in developing their skills and managing a freelance writing business more efficiently. It took me quite a while to write this post because I had to get hands-on with a few new ones to see if they are really worth the while. Must admit, it was a lot of fun and I ended up with some cool new tools to help with my writing. So here it is folks - hope you enjoy the read.


Please follow this link: The Best Free Apps For Writers

Which writing apps do you use?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop your views here...

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...