Ready-To-Use Writer Website For Sale

Sometimes the best-laid plans morph into something better, and before you know it, you're packing up the old and bringing out the new. That is exactly what's happening with me right now ever since the focus of my writing has shifted from primarily commercial to primarily artistic.

I have on my hands a three-month-old domain and a free one-page website template customized for a writer's portfolio. I would like to turn them over to any writer looking for a quick, ready-made solution for a writer's website. I'll even throw in a reasonably priced offer to help replace the template content with the buyer's portfolio and information.

The website is called The Writerista and the template has an introduction section, an author section, a contact form, and a sidebar for content like writing samples, niches, rates, testimonials, etc.

If you're interested in buying the domain, please email me at akshata@akshata.co for pricing details.

Screenshots






------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop your views here...

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...